Monday, November 17, 2008

More And More Swiftlet Are Coming In

About 6pm, i received a call from Mr S. He told me:

Mr S : " Tan the BH at Alor Setar already attract a lot of swiftlet flying in !!! "
I said : " Are you joking ??? The modify work not finish yet ???!!! And i just connect 2 tweeter at the entrance hold only ?"
Mr S : " I am very sure Tan, i can see all the bird are flying in now and not coming out yet ??? I think more then 100 bird and now more are flying in again !!!!
I said : " This just the beginning !!! I will surprise you when i finish all the modify work !!! "
Mr S : " Thank very much Tan. I never saw such phenomena since this BH are operated ! "

Tomorrow i will go the verify all the bird shit first and i will take the pictured to prove what are he told me. At the same time , i going to do all the wiring work and planing to finish all the modify work on this Wednesday.

No comments: