Thursday, November 20, 2008

New BH Again

This morning , i send my worker to finish this BH. All the tweeter is connected and we already try the sound system. All is function is good condition. During i test the external sound for about 2 minute, more then 20 bird are response with this sound. So , i planing to play this sound for this New Bird House.
Below pictured is taken during to why to Alor Setar Mr S BH. According to local, this small BH already operated for about 1 year time. I saw few swiftlet are entering this BH. The size of this BH is 19 feet X 25 feet only. Very small BH but still got bird insides, not bad right !!! This BH is located about 5 minute drive from the New BH that i build.



This is another new setup BH, I will finish all the tweeter connection before i go to Surabaya. I went to this BH for monitoring the worker to attach all the nesting plank with the right condition and partition.

After visit this few BH, i went to Mr S BH. I need to re-wiring all the tweeter and change some of this tweeter. At the same time, we do all the piping connection due to all the piping are very old and some of them already licking. About 5PM, we finish all the worker and went home. Very Busy day today and tomorrow still need to monitor few more BH. I will post the latest pictured to share with all my reader.


No comments: