Saturday, October 11, 2008

Bee Bee Bee

Today wakeup in the morning about 730 am due to want to verify a place that going to setup a BH. This place is located Near Jitra. It is about 25 minuts drive from jitra. After switch on the tester for 5 minuts, we can see about 50 bird is fying on top.

After that, i went back to my shop about 11 am. few minuts after that, i get a sms from my partner show :-

" i saw few bird are entering this new bh and have some flying on the top "

I reply to him said

" very good"

then few minuts again, my HP bee again. My partner sms me again show :-

" At this BH have no bird flying on top now "
So i reply to him " Why ? Anything happen to this BH ? R the sound system is ok ??"

Then he reply that:-

" Ha ha ha, all the bird now are in this BH, so there is no bird flying on top la."

I ask him to stay there and monitor when the bird are coming out from this BH. But after few hour, he call that the bird are still in this BH. So, the conclusion that we can make is , the bird already like this BH and like the sound that we play in this BH. Hopefully, after few week, we can see the nest marking.

Very busy day. Now, i just having my lunch n still need to go back my shop. I have few project that need to finish. I need to finish all this job before 13 because need to meet my partner at Pontianak for this Jungkat Beach Project.

No comments: