Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Seminar At Jakarta

I already attend a lot of seminar for this few year. But the best seminar is Pak Hen one. After joint the second seminar of Pak Hen at Pontianak, i can improve a lot of my swiftlet farming skill. From there i know that i already did a lot of mistake at my BH. After i modify it, the population is getting more and more. So, for this seminar, i also don't want to miss it. I already register and bring some friends with me. So , for those at the north side of Malaysia that want to joint us, then please give me a call or sms me. 012-5530071. Please do the booking now so that we can save some money on the air ticket.


Just inform from Pak Hen that the seminar hotel is change to twin plaza hotel. For more detail, please log in the pak hen blog. ( Catatan Henmulia )

Thank. Hope all of u can go there and we can have a long chat there.

See u there.

No comments: