Thursday, October 9, 2008

Opening A new BH

Today, i just start my new BH. About 10 am, we start to switch on the Power Amp and after 2 minuts, the bird is cycling on the top of this BH. They fly around the open roof and then after few minuts , the bird start to entering this new BH. We can monitor it by using the CCTV.

After 1 hour , when i switch on the CCTV again, i can saw more then 10 bird are hanging on the tweeter.

We lock this new BH and hope that after 1 month, there will be a lot of bird droping in this BH.

I will update this new BH progress to all of u.

Bye.

1 comment:

EYE@世界! said...

Hi,

I am a new comer and particular find interests in swiflets farming. I enjoy reading your blog that have got many to share. Thank you.

I was wondering does it always happen when a new BH turn on the sound and it will attract swiflets flying around?

Hope to hear from your great advice soon.

Thank you.
Al.