Saturday, October 4, 2008

My Swiftlet Story

Hello to all Swiftlet Farmer. How are you and what is the progress of your swiftlet farm !!
I am new guy in swiftlet farming. All this is started on 2002. I joint this farming due to the effect of my uncle. We started our first BH by 'upah' an swiftlet 'consultant ' from KL . But after year and year, there are no swiftlet that enter our BH. After that, when we start to call this ' consultant' but this guy already change his HP number. Start from that day, i start my study about this swiftlet.

Let me introduce a little of mine first:-

I finish my degree in Communication Eng at a local university at 2006.
I start to setup an electronice shop at Kedah at 2002.
I started my BH at 2002.
I married at 2005.
I have 2 princess.
I already have x BH but all is joint venture.

After saving my fisrt BH at 2004, i started to built one more at 2005. I am getting more and more 'minat' with this swiftlet and planing to have full time in this business.

I start this blog because want to share all the swiftlet information with all of u and hoping to get some opinion on all of my design.

Below is my email, please email me if u have any ideal on my design.

wc_tan2002@yahoo.com

Thank.
best Regards
WC TAN

No comments: